- 1 roll pre-made sugar cookie dough, chilled
- 1 cup nonpareil sprinkles
- 3 tablespoons flour for rolling
- 1 tub pre-made vanilla frosting
1. Roll out dough on a floured surface into a large rectangle.
2. Cover dough with nonpareils and roll out one more time to set the sprinkles.
3. Trim the rigid edges of the dough to make a perfect rectangle and then cut cookies into triangles.
4. Line a baking sheet with tin foil and long tinfoil rods (the rods will create the chip-like shape of the nachos) and bake in the oven at 375°F for 7-10 minutes.
5. Serve with frosting and impress the shit out of your friends.
-via Spoon University